Hello, I'm Elle Cooper!I found passion for Graphic and Web Design when I was working on my non-profit-organisation called Fashion Outreach. I did everything from branding, web design, creating content and managing social media pages. After 3 years of building Fashion Outreach I knew I’d want this field as a career. With an Honours Degree in Business and Graphic and Web design skills, I am excited to work with business owners around the world.
To create a unique experience for start-ups
and small business owners where they can
communicate their ideas visually in order to
attract their ideal clients and grow their business.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am a mum to a sweet little boy named Sebastian, Tau (meaning Lion). He is the light of my life.
- I am the founder of a non-profit-organisation called Fashion Outreach
- I am committed to my Zerowaste lifestyle journey, I will be sharing everything I learn here.
- I met my husband during a turbulence on a plane to Hong Kong, we have lived in 5 countries, we currently live in Kuwait.
- I am from South Africa, I love everything that comes with travelling, meeting new people, learning a new language/ culture etc. I have so far been to over 40 countries around the world.
- My first qualification was in Software Development, however, I am more passionate about all things Business. I have an Honours Degree in Business.
- I worked for Emirates Airline for 3 years, best memories and a life changing experience.
- I love to learn new things, it keeps life interesting! Currently learning Arabic and a bit of French, Calligraphy, Graphic and Web Design, how to strategically run an online business, Zero Waste Lifestyle and more:)
- I like to keep things simple and minimal i.e. my home, fashion, beauty and overall culture of living.
- I am passionate about helping people, creating and finding solutions.